Return & Exchange
Returns/Refunds can be arranged under the following circumstances:
1. if any Product have been delivered in a damaged condition, or if the Product is out of date, or if a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, or if the wrong Product is delivered, Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product.
2. if any Product which was not included in the Customer's order is delivered to the Customer, Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall collect the Product from the Customer.
3. if the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
4. If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product, Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall refund to the Customer the difference.
5. All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment on which the original purchase was made within 10 working days.
6. All replacements of Products shall be effected in the shortest time possible.
If Customer is not satisfied with the item or made a wrong purchase, they may choose to get refund or exchange within 7 days of purchase. For all exchanges and returns, kindly bring the receipt and the item in its original packaging to Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd. Please note that the delivery costs would not be refunded.
If the item a customer ordered online is no longer available, a member of the Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd customer service team will call the Customer to suggest an alternative item or refund for the non-available item.
Non-Returnable or Exchangeable Items
1. Sales & Promotional Items
2. Perishable goods
Due to different logistics and costs involved, returns and exchange by overseas customers will be reviewed on a case by case basis.