Terms and Conditions
1. Expressions used shall have the following meanings:
a. "Customer" shall mean you and all other persons who purchase the products under your Login.
b. "Intellectual Property" shall mean all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present
and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
c. "Login" shall mean a Customer's email and access to Callie Online under that Customer's registration.
d. "Product/Products" shall mean any and all the products offered for sale by Callie Online.
e. “Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd” shall mean Callie Pharma who is the seller of the products by Callie Online.
f. “Callie Online" shall mean this Internet site or catalogues owned by Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd and the medium by which Products are offered
for sale by Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd to the Customer in this ecommerce platform.
2. By submitting your order for processing by Callie Online, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time your order is submitted for processing.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect including any Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd store policy.
4. The Customer shall agree to complete the registration process according to Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd’s requirements as stated on this site. The Customer shall provide Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd with complete and updated information which shall include (but shall not be limited to) the Customer's full name, Home /Delivery Address, Telephone/ Mobile Number, E-mail Address.
5. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any of its Customers for any reason whatsoever.
6. The Customer will be liable for every order made under his/her Login and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd (and to keep Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd indemnified and harmless) against any and all suits, proceedings, claims, damages, losses (including indirect and consequential losses), liability or costs suffered or incurred by Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd (or which may be suffered or incurred by Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd) and arising out of or in connection with any orders or purchase made under the Customer’s Login or the Customer’s use of Callie online. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his registration information.
7. The Customer may place his order via our website at: www.calliepharma.com
The Customer will receive an order confirmation via e-mail. For clarification, such confirmation of receipt of orders does not guarantee stock availability.
8. For orders of value $150 or more per delivery per location within Singapore, except Sentosa, Jurong Island, or other places whereby additional charges apply, we will offer delivery free of charge. For orders of less than $150 per delivery per location, there will be a delivery charge of $15. Additional delivery charge may apply for any other special arrangement such as special timing, location, etc. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall make every effort to fulfill orders placed by Customers through the Callie Online, but - Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall not be liable to any person if Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall decline to fulfill an order for whatever reason, or if - Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd is unable to supply an order because of an unforeseen change to the Products (as the case may be), or because the Products may be unavailable.
9. Access to Callie Online is gained through use of a Customer’s email address and password. The Customer shall ensure that his password is kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall use reasonable efforts to prevent any unauthorized entry to the Callie Online internet site. However, to the extent permitted by the law, Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to Callie Online.
1. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of Products detailed by the Callie Online are correct but Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice.
2. Not all Products sizes will correspond exactly to the description offered on-line. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd reserves the right to provide the nearest size of Product at the nearest price.
3. Discrepancies between the on-line bill/order price and the final bill may be due to out-of-stock products, substitutions, special offers, daily price changes and weighed items. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the on-line bill/order price is presented or conveyed to the Customer and such adjustments shall be marked on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
4. In the event of different special offers or promotions being made available to the Customer simultaneously for the same Product, the Customer may elect one such offer or promotion per Product but shall not be entitled to a combination of all such offers or promotions per Product.
5. If the Customer requests a variation to the order which Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd accepts then the price payable for the order will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the variation and shall be recorded on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
6. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd may from time to time set credit limits for individual Customers and Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd reserves the right to limit sales including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
7. The currency used is Singapore Dollars and applicable to sale within Singapore only.
1. Payment for Products ordered through Callie Online can be made by the VISA, MasterCard, Pay Pal or Fund Transfer.
2. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd may change at any time the method by which payments for Callie Online orders may be effected and such changes may be notified to the Customer by e-mail, mail shots or by placing a notice to this effect on the Callie Online internet site.
1. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall use reasonable endeavours to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address (specified by the Customer on the registration form) within 7 working days but Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any delays in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to any traffic or weather conditions, actions or omissions of any third party, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd.
2. For bulk orders, our customer service will contact you to determine delivery details. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall not be liable to any person if Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall decline to fulfil a BULK order for whatever reason.
3. The Customer is to notify Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd immediately of a change to his delivery address and contact number. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or if the Customer does not affect payment upon delivery, except Pre-paid Customer and Customer on COD (Cash On Delivery).
VARIATION / CANCELLATION OF ORDER
1. The Customer may vary or cancel the order up to the point in time that Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd has commenced processing the order and the Customer will not incur any cost in doing so.
2. Subject to the Customer's consent, Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd may substitute a Product for another similar Product if the initial Product ordered by the Customer is unavailable.
3. If there is no prior consent from the customer for a substitution, no substitution shall be made.
4. Callie retains the right to cancel any orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers and distributors.
1. All risk in the Products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer's delivery address but Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall retain title in the Products until such time as payment for the Products has been effected.
RETURNS OF PRODUCTS / REFUNDS
1. Product pictures provided on this site are provided to help recognize products. Due to packaging redesign and improvements these may not reflect exactly on the pack you receive.
We take reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the information was inputted onto the system, the information appearing on this Website at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
2. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy, please notify us either by e-mail at email@example.com or call Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd hotline at 68966398 by the next working day. Returns/Refunds can be arranged under the following circumstances:
a. if any Product have been delivered in a damaged condition, or if the Product is out of date, or if a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, or if the wrong Product is delivered, Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product.
b. if any Product which was not included in the Customer's order is delivered to the Customer, Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall collect the Product from the Customer.
c. if the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
d. If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product, Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall refund to the Customer the difference.
3. All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment on which the original purchase was made within 10 working days.
4. All replacements of Products shall be effected in the shortest time possible.
If Customer is not satisfied with the item or made a wrong purchase, they may choose to get refund or exchange within 7 days of purchase. For all exchanges and returns, kindly bring the receipt and the item in its original packaging to Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd. Please note that the delivery costs would not be refunded.
If the item a customer ordered online is no longer available, a member of the Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd customer service team will call the Customer to suggest an alternative item or refund for the non-available item.
1. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly excluded.
2. No agent or representative of Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd is authorized to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding the Products and Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
1. The liability of Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd's obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Products.
2. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever nor shall Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd be liable for any damage or loss caused by the Customer's servants, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever.
3. The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer's risk.
1. All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to Callie Online shall at all times remain the property of Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd.
2. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd and other parties own the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this site/catalogue and/or in connection with the Products and Customers and on-line visitors are prohibited from using the same without the written permission of Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd or such other parties.
If the performance by Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd of its obligations under the Callie Online is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd), Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
VARIATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd may, but does not undertake, to notify the Customer of such changes. It is the Customer's responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall have no responsibility to notify the Customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and the Customer and Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this site, or any part of this site by online Customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufactured and marketing of products and services and to meet Customer needs.
The Callie Online internet site may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, the Customer leaves Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd’s site and Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd does not exercise control over any personal data or any other information the Customer gives to any other entity after leaving the site and access to such site or page is at the Customer’s own risk for which Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd disclaims all responsibility and liability.
1. All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this site is correct and up-to-date. However, Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd disclaims all implied and/or express warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the site or for anything posted on or linked to it, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint. (See also without limitation the words in capitals below)
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. By accessing and using this Callie Online internet site, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that the use of the site is at the Customer’s own risk. Callie Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN IT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED TERMS AS TO TITLE, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE , PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. CALLIE PHARMA MARKETING PTE LTD HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE. CALLIE PHARMA MARKETING PTE LTD ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, INTERCEPTION OF ONLINE COMMUNICATION, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS), THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE OR, UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING OR PUBLICATION OF DATA, TEXT, IMAGES OR OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE.